- Regarding the handling of personal information
Matsumoto Shoeido (hereafter referred to as "our company") manages all personal information its clients have voluntarily disclosed.
Our policy regarding the handling of this personal information adheres to the following regulations. We exert the utmost effort to maintain the safety and security of personal information.
- Regarding the collection of personal information
Our company is primarily exposed to users' personal information in the following circumstances:
・When receiving information such as customer names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, etc., through product orders.
・When receiving information such as customer names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses through customer inquiries, etc.
In all other instances of collecting personal information, our company records the information on the following page.
In all cases, personal information is only collected with the consent of the customer.
- Regarding the objectives of the use of personal information
1) When personal information is collected at the time an order is made, this information is used for the purpose of shipping the product, or used when sending confirmation emails or emails introducing our products and services, etc. The information may also be used when our company provides various informational items via mail. In the event that our company must contact the customer regarding the arrival of goods or make a product-related inquiry, the information may be used for emails, telephone calls, or postal deliveries.
2) When information such as a customer's name, address, phone number, or email address is given through a customer inquiry, this information will be used for contact purposes necessary to processing said inquiry. The personal information our company receives will not be used in any way outside of the desired purpose, or for any purpose that exceeds the intended scope of the use of this information, except when prior consent is provided by the customer, or there are restrictions stipulated by law.
- Regarding personal information retained by our company
The personal data our company retains consists of the following information:
1) Information submitted when placing an order
2) Information submitted when making an inquiry
With the exception of situations in which the following circumstances apply, no personal information will be disclosed to any third party.
・Prior consent is provided by the customer
・Information is disclosed to an individual who cannot be distinguished from the customer
・Entrusting the handling of personal information to a third party is necessary in the achievement of the information's intended use
・Disclosure to a third party is required by law
Furthermore, our company will only entrust the handling of personal information to parties whom it has determined to be deserving of its trust, and all necessary measures will be taken to ensure that the responsible parties maintain proper protection of our customer's personal information while adhering to our company's guidelines concerning the handling of personal information.
- Regarding the confirmation, revision, and deletion of personal information
In the event that our company receives a request for confirmation of the content or intended use of the personal information we have received, once it is confirmed that the requester is the customer themself, our company will promptly handle the request, except in the event that legal restrictions apply.
In the event that there is an error in the personal information a customer has provided, or there is an item that requires alteration, upon receiving confirmation, our company will promptly make the amendments, additions, or deletions requested by the customer.
- Regarding the handling of personal information involving external links
- Websites managed by our company may contain links to external webpages. Our company is not responsible for the use, handling, or protection of personal information entered on these external websites. For questions or comments directed towards these external websites, please contact these websites directly.
- Additional notes
・Our company will adhere to all adopted laws and regulations regarding the personal information we receive from our customers.
・In order for our company to pursue better protection of our customers’ personal information, and in the interest of adhering to any obligatory alterations to national Japanese laws, our company may choose to amend our personal information protection policy.